Monday, March 8, 2010

Project 2 Brainstorming

I have two conceptual ideas for the second project.

The first is a critique on the No Child Left Behind Act. If I choose this I want to find a way to interlace elements from the act with literature on "The White Man's Burden." I would find a speech or written explanation of the act and have the reader manage it in such a way that it would not be able to stand on its own without "The White Man's Burden" interacting with it. I'm not entirely sure what kind of software I would need to do this, or how I would do it, but I see it in my head as being similar to "Regime Change."

My second idea is to use a sentence generator to create a battle between the proletariat and bourgeoisie. I want the sentences to combine and violently interact with one another. I also envision the words eventually creating a picture of a sword or something similar. Again, the idea is rough and I am unsure as to how I would go about this.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment