Monday, April 12, 2010

Final Project Brainstorming

Right now I'm thinking about doing my final project with a dream and/or deja vu theme. I'm probably going to be using powerpoint, and possibly windows movie maker as well. My hope is that while readers move through the piece they will feel as though they are in a dreaming state. I will try to allow for the readers to have some say in where the piece will bring them, however their power will be limited, as it is in a dream. I will try to encompass some of the major elements we see in dreams, like indistinguishable objects or faces, morphing from one thing or state to another, the feeling of flying or falling, etc.

I don't have it all worked out yet, but I'll be using pictures, clips, songs/ sounds, and whatever else I can get my hands on that will give the desired feel for the piece.

I'm not sure how to make a powerpoint where the viewer can change the slides (s)he will view, but if anyone can tell me more about that, or some other similar software in which it is possible, it'd be extremely helpful.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment